Eagle 1.1.0 hosted on CRAN.
* fixed memory bug on windows systems.
* added Z matrix functionality to accommodate data where an individual, for a trait, may have multiple measurements.
* replaced problematic tk_choose.files with shinyFiles for improved file browsing.
* changed Makefiles so that Eigen is now row major, doubling the speed.
* added new function FPR4AM to calculate, empirically, the false positive rate (FPR) for a given gamma value for extBIC.
Eagle Demo site went live, giving users an opportunity to trial the Eagle GUI on some test data.
Eagle 1.2.0 hosted on CRAN.
* Modified FPR4AM so that it will give the best gamma value for a user-defined false positive rate, trait, and analysis model.
* Further developed online R documentation for AM function.
Eagle 1.3.0 hosted on CRAN.
* Fixed missing data issue with FPR4AM where it would crash if the trait contained missing data.
* Added capacity to ReadPheno to accommodate additional read.table arguments such as skip.
Eagle 1.4.0 hosted on CRAN.
* Modified SummaryAM function to work with Z matrix.
* Minor changes made to Findings page of GUI.
Eagle 1.5.0 hosted on CRAN.
* Significant change made to GUI - a plotting page has been add. Users can now examine the change in score statistic (used for
identifying the next "best" SNP to enter the model), across a chromosome or genome. This can be done for each step of the model
Eagle 1.5.1 hosted on CRAN.
* Minor change to GUI. Attempting to make GUI more robust.
* Cleaned up shiny app.R by removing library calls
* Havent been able to solve the mysterious uv_write errors that are written to the R consul when GUI is run. The errors are intermittent and random but have no effect on performance or the analysis.