Eagle 1.1.0 hosted on CRAN.
* fixed memory bug on windows systems.
* added Z matrix functionality to accommodate data where an individual, for a trait, may have multiple measurements.
* replaced problematic tk_choose.files with shinyFiles for improved file browsing.
* changed Makefiles so that Eigen is now row major, doubling the speed.
* added new function FPR4AM to calculate, empirically, the false positive rate (FPR) for a given gamma value for extBIC.
Eagle Demo site went live, giving users an opportunity to trial the Eagle GUI on some test data.